09 August 2011

Para ti de mi

This Ain't A Love Song lyrics
Should have seen it coming when the roses died
Should have seen the end of summer in your eyes
Should have listened when you said, "Goodnight"
You really meant goodbye
Baby, ain't it funny, how I never ever learn to fall?
You're really on your knees when you think you're standing tall
But only fools are 'Know it all's' and I played that fool for you
I cried and I cried there were nights that I died for you, baby
I tried and I tried to deny your love drove me crazy, baby
If the love that I've got for you is gone
If the river I cried ain't that long
Then I'm wrong, yeah I'm wrong, this ain't a love song

Baby, I thought you and me would stand the test of time
Like we got away with the perfect crime
But we were just a legend in my mind
I guess that I was blind
Remember those nights dancing at the masquerade?
The clowns wore smiles that wouldn't fade
You and I were the renegades, some things never change



....Como yo nadie te ha amado.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

JOSE MARTI:

"A servir modestamente a los hombres me preparo; a andar, con el libro al hombro, por los caminos de la vida nueva; a auxiliar, como soldado humilde, todo brioso y honrado propósito: y a morir de la mano de la libertad, pobre y fieramente."

Total Pageviews